Friday, February 15, 2008

Celebrity Look Alike?

Ok, I rented this movie a couple weeks ago but haven't had time to watch it. Well, last night I finally decided to sit and take a peak. Well, I have to say that I couldn't have picked a better day to view it! It dawned on me towards the end of the movie what day it was thus making it

THEE perfect Valentine's Day flick!!
See, I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan!! I have all his books!! In fact, the very first Nicholas Sparks book I read was 'The Notebook'. I was hooked from then on. The movie was a bit different from the book, as they usually are, but it was just as good!!

Anyway, as I was watching I kept noticing a similarity between

a certain blogger and "Allie" ~ Rachel McAdams!!!

















Does anyone see a resemblance, or is it just me?

1 Add your Two Cents:

Shelly said...

i have actually been told this before--i guess i look a little more like her with blonder hair though =)