Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sir Charles


Please meet another precious child

living with Tay Sachs!




Hi, my name is Charles Lee Anderson. I was born on February 26, 2006. On March 27, 2007, when I was 13 months old, I went to the doctor, and they gave us the bad news. I had a very rare genetic disorder called Tay-Sachs Disease.
My mommy's name is Amy, and my daddy's name is Bryce.
I have sister, Anna, and a brother, Ben.
Be sure to drop him a line on his website: www.caringbridge.org/visit/charleslee

You can also visit 'Charles' Quilt Of Love' here:

http://www.quiltsoflove.com/quilt_2008/charles_la/charles.html




Every year NTSAD holds a conference for the children suffering from Tay Sachs and other diseases and their families. This is a time & place where they can feel normal and comfortable. The families look forward to the conference every year! They get to see how the children have grown and spend time with their Tay Sachs family! Every year the conference is in a different state.

This year:

NTSAD’s 30th Annual Family Conference


Thursday, March 27 to Sunday, March 30, 2008
Tampa Marriot Waterside Hotel & Marina
Tampa, Florida

There is also an awesome cookbook being sold with proceeds going to NTSAD!

[I contributed a couple recipes, myself.]


For more information and to purchase a cookbook, please visit:
http://www.ntsad.org/

1 Add your Two Cents:

Smee said...

I knew it was a Tay-Sachs Tuesday... and as soon as I saw your title, I knew what (and who) it was all about! ;-)

Great job, and great timing, Ree!

JUSTBELIEVE!