Saturday, April 19, 2008

LOVE is in the AIR...


Every where I look around!!


...Now I don't know if I've been foolish

and I don't know if I've been blind

but it's something that I must believe in...







I don't know if it's because it's Springtime

or it's the warm weather but I am

feeling a twinge...



We live across the street from a VFW and I've seen my share of weddings being held there. But for some reason today I got that 'LOVING' feeling. A twinge of excitement for the brides & grooms. Last night as I road by, I saw a group of people setting up in there. I figured it was for a wedding.

Today, as Shea and I walked past, the sign outside said: Congratulations Sara & Tim
So I'm figuring it's their wedding today.

Later, I saw a few people putting up balloons at the corner, I guess to guide people to the hall.

Then, I saw this pass with a bride & groom insidefollowed by 2 of these. They were going someplace else, though...another WEDDING!!I've also been seeing people coming & going over the hall with various things like boxes and stuff. Followed by guest arriving!

So for whatever reason, the wedding spirit is overwhelming me today. It could be because maybe I haven't been to a wedding in 4 years.
The last one being 2 co-workers/friends - Cara & John back on May 1, 2004. I am thinking I need a wedding to attend to ease my wedding fever. None coming up, that we're invited to, anyway!! Oh well!!

Anyway, Best Wishes to Sara & Tim...whomever they are...May they have a long & happy life together!! As a matter of fact, same goes to ALL the other Brides & Grooms taking the plunge today!!






P.S. We just got a glimpse of the cute little flower girl
and
the bride...Sara I presume...Even from a far distance, the bride was BEAUTIFUL...
but then again...aren't they all?

0 Add your Two Cents: