Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Little Girl Is Growing Up!!

Setting:
Shea is eating a waffle & almost finished.


Me: Do you want another waffle or are you OK?

Shea: I got a waffle. As she holds it up. I'm OK!

Me: Oh, OK.

2 Add your Two Cents:

Madre said...

Shea is a beauty! LOVE those expressive eyes. They grow up so fast, it is hard to take it all in.

(also...I did visit your other sites...it was nice to see your boys and other stories)

I am working on my blog, but it is slow going (I need shell to give me some guidance!)

Ree said...

Thank you!! We think so, too!! No bias here!! LOL!!
As you can see, Shea was our little surprise!! We were truly blessed to have her at this point in our lives!!
She is the apple of our eyes!
From experience, we suck up EVERYTHING we can with her because we know how FAST it all goes by!!
Shell is a Godsend when it comes to the blogging help!! I bug her all the time for help!!
Have a great weekend!!