Saturday, July 19, 2008

Keep praying for Charles!!



It has been six days since Charles has eaten. He is becoming very weak and skinny. Breathing is becoming harder and harder. He is still comfortable and peaceful...that is what's important.
His family is at peace that when it's his time, he can go. Please keep the Anderson's in your continued prayers. Pray for their strength and comfort. Pray for Charles that he may continue to rest peacefully and comfortably. Pray that he doesn't suffer anymore than he already has.


The rest is up to God.
Send him your well wishes here:



Here is the update from his site last night:



FRIDAY, JULY 18, 2008
Well, it's now been six days since the last time Charles took a bottle. His body is using its reserves well as he has become very skinny. I just hate the way he looks. It's so not him. He is still here on earth with us resting comfortably and peacefully.
We are all doing good. I think that I have already been thru most of the greiving process so I really am ready whenever he is. Don't get me wrong, it is still going to be very hard, but I think it will be a relief. As bad as that sounds ,that's how I feel. I know that some of you have been thru this and understand how it is. I just have to be honest with myself and everyone else...that's just the way I am.
I will never be able to express my gratitude for all the support we have received from you all, but I will be forever grateful.
Peace and Love,
Amy


(his mommy)
Charles and Mommy Amy







0 Add your Two Cents: