Thursday, July 31, 2008

We SWEETENED Up Our Walk

On our walk this morning, I decided to switch it up a bit.
I always try to have a destination. Like if I have to pick something up from the dollar store, we'll walk. But there are only so many trips needed there. So, after a quick stop at the local corner store (to pick up a money order for Tuck's job interview today- wish him lots of LUCK!!) we took a walk to here:



I promised Princess she could get a donut, her choice of course.


She chose this














and also wanted one of these










The girl who waited on us even gave Miss S.
a few of these as well
(free of charge :D)







For me, I got one of these
(yummy french vanilla
with a lid & straw, of course!!)









I also got a Blueberry Cake donut!
(sorry :( couldn't find a pic )


Even though it was early, it was still extremely hot!!
So, that iced coffee really hit the spot!!
Very refreshing!!

Too bad we can't make it a regular routine!!


0 Add your Two Cents: