Friday, August 29, 2008

I Am Japanese If You Please--I Am Japanese If You Don't Please...aka What's In A Name?

So I read my friend Emily's blog this morning and she had this on there:


My authentic japanese name is 小川 Ogawa (small river) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky). This is just Marie.


Then I tried Marie Elizabeth:

My authentic japanese name is 小川 Ogawa (small river) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child).


Then just Ree:


My authentic japanese name is 藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky).


Here's Shea's:

Just Shea:

My authentic japanese name is 清水 Shimizu (clear water) 恵美 Emi (blessed with beauty).

Then Shea Marie Elizabeth:

My authentic japanese name is 清水 Shimizu (clear water) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky).


Try it HERE!!








1 Add your Two Cents:

A Jersey Girl said...

Wasn't that silly and fun:) I like things like that sometimes.

Emily