Saturday, April 4, 2009

2009 Baby Boom!!!!

WOW!!!


It seems that

2009


is a popular year
to
have
a
baby!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A few of my friends have already delivered:



My friend Sherri gave birth
to
Devin Robert
on
January 28.
He wasn't due until March.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





My friend Cara gave birth
to
Jackson
on
March 16.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a girl we know from our bank
also gave birth the same week
to a son: Robert!!


All boys!!


***********************************



Now to the upcoming births...



My bloggy friend Rebecca is due to have a baby girl this summer.
Come mid-July, Teagan Jayne Kelley will be joining the tribe :)

#4 for Bec!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I found out
my friend/fellow blogger
was also expecting!!
Her 3rd child is due
towards the end of October.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then today,
I was completely surprised
to find out
that
our niece
Diana
and her hubby
Michael
are expecting their second bundle-o-joy
in October
as well!!
This burst of bab-o-licious madness
almost
makes me want to join in!!
ALMOST!!!




^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

0 Add your Two Cents: