Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Farewell Sweet Prince

Mark C. Case
CASE, Mark C. Died suddenly at age 21, on April 5, 2009. Dearly beloved son of Pat and David of Blackwood and loving brother of Shannon of VA. and dear grandson of Patricia and Joseph Kelley of Chews Landing. Mark was a graduate of Highland HS Class of 2006, and played for the Gloucester Twp. Hockey and Highland Ice Hockey teams. Relatives and friends are invited to attend a Christian Burial Service, 11:00 am Thursday, April 9 at THE FUNERAL MANOR, 1585 Hider Lane, Gloucester Twp. The viewing will be after 9:30 am Thursday at the Funeral Manor. Contrib-utions may be made in Mark's memory to The Gift of Life Donor Program, 401 N. 3rd St., Phila., PA. 19123, (610) 543-6391. Checks are payable to the "Transplant Foundation". Arrangements are under the direction of ADDISON G. BRADLEY.

^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

3 Add your Two Cents:

Brie Latini said...

Oh my gosh, Marie, is that your newphew? I am so, so sorry for you and your family, you guys are in my heart.

Unknown said...

Ree, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Let me know if there's anything I can do... . Love you, Cam

Casey said...

Oh honey - I am just so sorry. What a loss the world has had by losing him but what a gain for heaven.

I can't imagine your pain. I have nephews and a niece about Mark's age and I just can't imagine. All those precious memories or photos of when they were young and the world was just there - waiting for them to explore.

I am just so, so sorry. My heart is sad for you - for all of you.

Hugs.