Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Because It's Been Ages... [See update!!]

I thought it was time for an update, beings I don't give my poor abandoned blogs the attention they once had and still deserve!!

2009 has been quite a year, thus far!!

We've had our share of loses, as well as, many new arrivals and good news, too!!


TOMM:
Tomm celebrated his 20th birthday in April. Still not decided on his direction in life he justs wants to work and save some money to attend CCC. He has been in and out of work this past year. He was working at Green Lea, but was laid off. He searched and searched and after a lot of hem and haw, paper work and what not, he finally started a new job yesterday @ Bancroft. It is a period of training, but it is paid - so bring it on!! Time will tell what this postion brings. Tomm has a habit of leaving jobs that he doesn't like. So his father and I both warned him that THIS job was sticking. If he didn't like it then he had to fins another before quitting!!!


NICK:
Nick celebrated his 16th birthday in February. He will be starting his Junior year @ Sterling High School in September.
He currently is a bustboy @ Chilis and enjoys his job. My nephew Reggie also works there, which is nice b/c he takes and brings him home often :)
He is eagerly anticipating getting his driver's permit and then license!!



SHEA:
Our little princess will be celebrating her 4th birthday in less than 3 weeks!! I can't believe how fast she is growing and how big she is getting!! She amazes us every day!!
Shea is going through a whiny--or should I say whinier-stage right now. She cries over everything and anything!!! I have been trying to tell her that all she has to do is ask rather than cry, but it hasn't helped much.
She will be attending preschool in September, although at this time I haven't decided which one. I am leaning towards Tender Hearts, though. She was excited about going to school and actually couldn't wait! However, for some reason, she now doesn't want to...hmmmm.

TERRY:
The father continues to try to find work in this terrible economy, and it has been extremely slowwww!!! He works when he can and is up to anything if it will bring in some money.
Summer is his favorite time b/c he ♥s to sit outside or hang w/his buddies and drink beer or Twisted Teas.
He worries way too much what people say and is very paticular with his work!! He is, however, working on these things!!



MOI:
Oh, me. What can I say? A work in progress! Still not happy w/my weight! Still trying to get myself together!! Will I ever get there? We shall see!!
Anyway, I hope to be working come September!! I have reapplied at my old job - Archway and hope to get back in there!! I am looking forward to being back w/ my old peeps [or what is left of them anyway--so much has changed!!]. Say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed for me PLEASE!!


As far as the family as a whole, we have had our share of ♥aches and happiness:


MARK:
On this past 4/6, we lost our nephew/cousin at the tender age of 21.
Mark had many demons which unfortunately included drugs! Sadly, he couldn't conquer them :(
We miss him terribly and I still have a hard time believing he is gone!!
We ♥♥♥♥ you, MARK!!



This is my fav photo---

Shea misses him terribly!!










In June we lost a number of pets [between family and friends].


HOOCH:

My BIL's dog HOOCH was put down after having problems with seizures.
We miss him!! ♥♥♥






DIANA:
Our niece/cousin Diana brought both sad and happy news!!
As you can see from this picture, she is expecting---a baby boy in October!!!
He will be welcomed by Diana, her hubby Michael and big brother Joey...along with the rest of the family!!!



ROSCOE:
Diana's little Chihuahua, ROSCOE had to be put to sleep in June, as well. Sadly he was found to have cancer during an operation to remove an abcess in his belly :( He was only 5!!
He is missed, too!! :(



SHARKEY:
This past week, Diana and her crew welcomed a new addition--
Sharkey.
He is a cute little chihuahua who is already loved!!!
WELCOME SHARKEY!!!!







DONNA [& LAUREL]:

My friend Donna & her daughter Laurel, had their share of ♥ache & ♥warming events!




MURPHY:
Yet another June loss-- Donna had to say goodbye to her beloved Murphy!! He had cancer and was about 12 years old.
RIP ole buddy

MICHAEL JOHN:


Happily, Donna & Laurel also
welcomed new arrival Michael John on 7/2!!
What a cutie!! We are soo happy for them!!
WELOME MICHAEL!!






TEAGAN [REBECCA]:
On July 15th, my bloggy friend Rebecca welcomed her 4th child
--yes you heard me & God Bless Her!!!
A baby girl Teagan Jayne...how precious!!
Super happy for the Kelley clan!!!
WELCOME TEAGAN!!!!




Along with those two births, a few more of my friends welcomed little bundles since January:
  • Devin Robert on January 28th welcomed by Sherri, Brian, Brady & ^ANGEL DYLAN^!!
  • Robert on March 17th welcomed by Lauren & Robert Baker!!!
  • Jackson on March 16th welcomed by Cara, John & Sophia!!
There are also many babies on the way...
  • A baby boy for my bloggy friend Michelle in October!!
  • My bloggy friend Amy is having a baby, as well!
  • Old school mates - Chantell is having twin boys & Joanne is having a boy, too!
  • A pal that I used to work with-Brie is having her own bundle of joy!

******BABY UPDATE:

Chantell gave birth to her boys Tuesday 7/21 @ 6:20pm ~ Joseph Richard is 5lbs. 3.5oz & 18.25in long & Michael Phillip is 4lbs. 11oz & 17in. long!! At just shy of 34 weeks, mommy had some big boys!!! Mom & babies are doing well!!! CONGRATS Chantell, Joe & family!!!


So, that's it for now. I will try to post more often, but can't promise I will.
Ta for now!!
^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

0 Add your Two Cents: