Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ree's Ribbons

~ Since being back to work, I have been having a hard time fitting in my internet time, especially my blogs. Well that and lack of ideas. I never claimed to be a good writer...haha.

~ My picture taking has suffered, as well. This is not only sad b/c it means less photos to share,
but that I am missing important ones!! For instance, CHRISTMAS!!! I do not have one image taken from the holidays, esp. Shea in her Christmas dress. Having to work on Christmas day was a true bummer!!

~ I do, however, vow to TRY putting a bit more attention to these 2 areas.
Just PLEASE bare w/me!!

~ And in case you are skeptical...HEY I am writing a post now, aren't I???

~ Ok, so a little about what's going on. Well, my latest obsession is this
...the Rice ones. Can't seem to get enough lately. A big bowl for breakfast [or lunch, dinner or snack;)] sprinkled w/some Splenda [or it's equivalent]...YUMMMM!!!

~ I really need to get back online and hit these sites that everyone is talking about!! I could really use a way to SAVE some of my hard earned $$$$!!! That is for sure!!
There are also a few others I need to go check to earn some cash, as well!!

~ I'm STILL trying to balance work & home....very slowwwwwwllllyyyy...heehee

~ I REALLY need to get back on the band wagon and start exercising more!!!
I am just so tired!! And have NO motivation, at all!! meh :(

~ I finally relinquished 'some' of my laundry duties over to the boys. They are now responsible for their own!! Less work for me, but a constant pile of clothes down in the basement!! ha oh well!!

~ Another addiction right now... THIS ...again, can't seem to get enough!!!

~ Just wanted to share my basic schedule:
Wed. [Split] 7am-9am & 2pm-9pm... Thurs. 12pm-9pm...Fri. 1pm-9pm [but I have a 7am-3pm once a month...like this Fri. YEA!!] & Sat. 7am-9pm...yes 14hrs. A VERY tiring day!! Then off for 3: Sun.-Tues.

~ I'm really procrastinating my next project....to organize & perge Shea's room!!! Well, that and finding the right storage I want!!


Oh well, that's it for now.

Until next time...

FIN







^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

0 Add your Two Cents: