Saturday, April 25, 2009

All Better...Well, Kind Of!!


So, lately

my computer

has been like this:


Not quite running right

and

getting worse with each passing day!!




Thankfully,

my dear brother
Tom
--this dude right here!--

fixed it and now

my computer is as good as new!

And I mean that quite literally!! Just like when you get a new computer with nothing on it but a clean slate!!


Unfortunately,
the ONLY way he could
FIX it
was to totally
reprogram it.
Which, sadly wiped out
EVERYTHING
that I had saved...
EVERYTHING!!
UGHHHHH!!
But,
at least it now works
and
we do not have to purchase a new one!
(Like that was going to happen anytime soon...ha!!)
I am just sad that I lost MANY pictures!!!
Good thing I take alot
and
that I have some on my blogs!!
:)


^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^



0 Add your Two Cents: