Wednesday, October 28, 2009

♪ Lies Lies Lies Yea, They're Gonna Get You ♫

This seems to be the tune playing in my head a lot lately!!
For good reason, as it seems that MANY people around me these days are full of them!!

Let me back up a tad...

I've noticed as I get older that I have less and less of this:


LORD knows I am leaning on HIM to improve it
-- HE is the BEST teacher, after all --
besides having a little one that I really need to practice it with.
So I am a work in training.


Anyway, this problem is aggravated by many things:

Ignorant people...
Rude drivers...
Fakers...
The list could go on and on...
But the WORST is
LIARS!!!!

I wrote this as my FB status yesterday, and it is SOOO true!!
"It's not the lying that bothers me. It's the fact that people think I'm stupid enough to believe them that does."
Do I have the word IDIOT
written
across
my
forehead???




I don't know what it is, or even why these people feel the NEED to do it!!



Whether it be a little white one
to make themselves
or their family members look better
or
a big one
just because
it makes them
feel better
about
themselves
...idk!!



Unfortunately, I have many -- TOO MANY-- people in my life that do this!!






I am talking FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!








One in particular, is a close relative AND a pathological liar!!


Others are just friends & family that have to streeeeetch the truth to make themselves look better!



They
all
could easily
put this
on their
back
windshield!!

Seriously, are they that insecure that they need to do this to people
that ♥ love ♥ them no matter what??


I just don't get it!!


Now, I am by no means perfect or innocent in the lying department.
Let's face it, we ALL do it a one point or another.
But, it's usually small ones to protect ones feelings or devert a confrontation, etc.
Right or wrong, it's in GOOD meaning.
But these other people...well, there is just NO GOOD meaning in their lies...NONE!!
And it eerks me to no end!!!

Then to think that I am stupid enough to believe what they are telling me...ugh!!


Most of these people have been doing it for years...basically as long as I've known them.
And for the most part, I let it go
taking everything they say with a grain of salt.

But it seems that my patience for it has dwindled and they have actually gotten worse, as well!!

And it is so funny to me when you call a person on something, they do and say all they can to defend themselves, think that you just forgot about it and then try to play you some more...HELLO??!!!


Oh, I could go on and on about this, but I won't...I just needed to vent!!


What do you think about this subject?

Am I alone or do you feel the same??


Please...share!!



^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

0 Add your Two Cents: