Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lacie's Legacy








My name is Lacie Ann Wivell.


I was born on April 8, 2004, to Rick and Lisa Wivell.
I had two older sisters, Amanda and Rikki, and two older brothers, Levi and Colby.
I also had another brother, Dakota, that went to be an angel in 2001.






On Saturday night(10/22/05) the angels came to see me.
They told me that it was okay to stop fighting.
I stopped breathing for about a minute and then I came back.
I know Mommy and Daddy wanted me here, but I could no longer fight this battle,
my little body was so tired.
Daddy, Mommy, and both my Pappy’s and Grandma’s believed my spirit left Saturday night, but my heart continued to beat.
I spent Sunday in a very vegetative state.
I did not respond to anybody.
There were no seizures,
my breathing was more regulated than it had been in months,
and I was very comfortable. At 6:25pm on Sunday, October 23, 2005,
I took my final breath at 18 months of age.
I passed away very peacefully in my Daddy and Mommy’s arms
with all my family surrounding me.
I know this is hard for some of you to believe,
but I had a smile on my face.


I had been an angel from day one,
but now I officially had my wings!



Lacie was a beautiful little angel born on April 8, 2004

and received her wings WAY TOO SOON at 18 months old

after complications with pneumonia.

She will be sorely missed and will remain forever in our hearts!

Her parents Lisa & Rick and big brother Colby live in Fairfield, Pennsylvania.

God Bless You!


You can visit Lacie's website here:


http://www.geocities.com/ourprincesslacie/

2 Add your Two Cents:

Smee said...

This post touched my heart. We miss you, Sweet Lacie!

JUSTBELIEVE!

Ree said...

I think this is my best TST post yet!!