Sunday, July 27, 2008

PHILADELPHIA, FINALLY A CHAMPION!


THE



PHILADELPHIA SOUL




ARE




ARENABOWL XXII




CHAMPIONS!




Jon Bon Jovi's (above) team defeated the San Jose Sabercats 59-56!!





BUSY week for Soul Head Coach!!
Philadelphia Soul head coach Bret Munsey witnessed the birth of his first child Thursday during a whirlwind, sleep-deprived, six-city sojourn. Graydon Thomas Munsey, a 7-pound, 10-ounce boy, was born at 2:30pm without complications! About an hour later he was off to New Orleans! “I high-fived Graydon, kissed Yvette and headed back to the airport,” Munsey told team officials Friday morning. “My father called, said ‘congratulations,’ and reminded me that I had a game to coach.”
Check out the full story here!!
WHAT-A-DAY





1 Add your Two Cents:

A Jersey Girl said...

I was very happy for the Soul(well, Jon BonJovi, anyway:)