Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall Y'All!!


Fall will arrive at exactly 11:44 AM this morning!



This is one of my favorite times of the year!

I love how the weather starts to get a little cooler.

And how the leaves change colors!










It is one of the most beautiful sights in the world-to see rows and rows of trees in spectacular colors of red, orange and yellow- as you drive down a long winding road on a crisp autumn day-with a bright blue sky above in contrast!!




AAAAHHH--I smile just thinking about it!!









Halloween will be here soon!!













Followed by Thanksgiving!!








The days will get shorter and it will be dark sooner, as well!! These are the things I dislike!!






And before you know it--the cold winds of winter will appear--UUGGHH!!











Then I'll be counting the days until SPRING!!













But until then I will take in Autumn and ALL it's beauty and Praise the Lord for the wonders he created!!














^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^


0 Add your Two Cents: